It's a wee collection but, as you can see, represents some tool-wielding might. Miniature renderings of several examples of the power of the opposable thumb, made by hands with opposable thumbs. Genius! Fun as toys. Potential stand-ins on the Monopoly board (some of them, anyway). Excellent practice for Organizing Things Neatly. Beautifully suitable for framing. Let's see, what else ...
Definitely one of the more unusual collections we've found, and an impressive gift.
- A pair of pliers (1.62 in x .62 in x 4.63 in)
- A hammer (.88 in x .38 in x 3.25 in)
- A shoe (1 in x .5 in x 2.56 in)
- A longsword (.75 in x .38 in x 8 in)
- A rifle (1 in x .5 in x 7.88 in)
- A letter knife (.75 in x .5 in x 6.63 in)
- A shovel (.81 in x .5 in x 3.5 in)
- A dagger (.38 in x .38 in x 2.25 in)
- A gun powder horn (.38 x .38 x 3 in)
- A hammer (.63 in x .5 in x 5.5 in)